Nebraska Responsible Serving of Alcohol
This Nebraska State approved seller training program will teach all clerks and managers the laws regarding alcohol sales that apply specifically to off-sale establishments. Designed specifically for grocery stores, convenience stores and other off-sale establishments, this alcohol seller training is what your employees need to know Nebraska State Law regarding alcohol sales.
Receive an official PSCC Wallet Card for NE Responsible Serving of Alcohol in the mail! No Extra Charge!
After you complete the course, you are able to generate your printable certificate for NE Responsible Serving immediately and you will automatically receive your PSCC bartender's license / wallet card for NE in the mail within 15 days. There is no additional cost to receive your bartender license / wallet card!
Responsible Serving - $9.95
Earn your state-specific responsible beverage service / alcohol seller/server certification from this online Responsible Serving Certification Course! (4 hours)
You will have access to the course and be able to review the course material for 30 days after you have completed the course and received your certificate.
Click the add to cart button below and proceed to the checkout to get signed up. You will be emailed a username/password to login and begin.
Related Site Searches
- set technique for serving alcohol what does set stand for
- set technique for serving alcohol
- how to get an alcohol servers permit in california
- requirements for serving alcohol in nevada
- how to get your alcohol servers card in arizona
- pennsylvania serving alcohol laws
- oklahoma alcohol beverage license
- responsible serving
- responsible serving of alcohol
- responsible service of alcohol
- obtaining a liquor serving license in indiana