Responsible Serving of Alcohol
Louisiana Responsible Serving of Alcohol Information
Responsible Serving of Alcohol is also available in the following packages:
Approved by the Louisiana Office of Alcohol and Tobacco for obtaining your Responsible Vendor Permit.
Related Courses for LA:
The minimum age to sell and serve alcohol in Louisiana is 18.
The Louisiana Office of Alcohol & TobaccoThe agency that handles Louisiana liquor licensing and/or bartender licensing rules and regulations in Louisiana is The Louisiana Office of Alcohol & Tobacco. The contact information for The Louisiana Office of Alcohol & Tobacco is listed below. You can contact them to verify that online server certification (bartender license) can be obtained in Louisiana. We have also listed that information where applicable.
The Louisiana Office of Alcohol & Tobacco
Telephone: (225) 925-4041
Bartending License regulations for sellers and servers in Louisiana
- LA Dram Shop Laws: No
- LA Happy Hour Laws: Happy hour Laws reference the prohibited practices that result in excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages by consumers. In Louisiana you may NOT: Sell or serve any alcoholic beverages at a price fixed on an "all you can drink" basis after the hour of 10:00 p.m
Can bartenders in LA work as a bartender with a felony conviction?
Yes with restrictions. If the main commodity is alcohol you are unable to bartend with a felony conviction.
Related Site Searches
- bartending license
- wisconsin liquor license search
- food handlers license dc
- bartending license pa
- arizona bartending license
- food handlers license nyc
- bartender license indiana
- indiana bartending license
- free bartending license wisconsin
- bartending laws
- florida bartending laws