Off-Premises Responsible Serving of Alcohol
Missouri Off-Premises Responsible Serving of Alcohol Information
Related Courses for MO:
The minimum age to sell alcohol in Missouri is 18 (with supervisor who is 21). The minimum age to serve alcohol in Missouri is 18 (cannot serve accross the bar/50% of sales are .
The Missouri Department of Alcohol and Tobacco ControlThe agency that handles Missouri liquor licensing and/or bartender licensing rules and regulations in Missouri is The Missouri Department of Alcohol and Tobacco Control. The contact information for The Missouri Department of Alcohol and Tobacco Control is listed below. You can contact them to verify that online server certification (bartender license) can be obtained in Missouri. We have also listed that information where applicable.
The Missouri Department of Alcohol and Tobacco Control
Telephone: (573) 751-2333
Bartending License regulations for sellers and servers in Missouri
- MO Dram Shop Laws: Yes
- MO Happy Hour Laws: The State of Missouri does not have state-wide Happy Hour Prohibitions. Such laws may exist in your city or county. Check with your local jurisdiction for any restrictions.
Can bartenders in MO work as a bartender with a felony conviction? no
No. You cannot bartend if you have a felony. You can work in an establishment that sells alcohol, but with most felonies, you can be prohibited from the direct sale of alcohol, which bartending would fall under.
Related Site Searches
- bartending license
- wisconsin liquor license search
- food handlers license dc
- bartending license pa
- food handlers license nyc
- arizona bartending license
- florida bartending laws
- indiana bartending license
- bartending laws
- bartender license indiana
- free bartending license wisconsin