Responsible Serving of Alcohol
Montana Responsible Serving of Alcohol Information
Responsible Serving of Alcohol is also available in the following packages:
Montana Department of Revenue Liquor Control Division Approved
Approved: MT Approved Bartending License / Certification
Related Courses for MT:
The minimum age to sell and serve alcohol in Montana is 18.
The Montana Dept. of Revenue - Liquor Control DivisionThe agency that handles Montana liquor licensing and/or bartender licensing rules and regulations in Montana is The Montana Dept. of Revenue - Liquor Control Division. The contact information for The Montana Dept. of Revenue - Liquor Control Division is listed below. You can contact them to verify that online server certification (bartender license) can be obtained in Montana. We have also listed that information where applicable.
The Montana Dept. of Revenue - Liquor Control Division
Telephone: (866) 859-2254
Bartending License regulations for sellers and servers in Montana
- MT Dram Shop Laws: Yes
- MT Happy Hour Laws: Happy Hour Laws reference the prohibited practices that result in excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages by consumers. Montana has limited happy hour laws. For instance, one may not sell liquor for less than the posted price (e.g., "buy one, get one free"). There are no restrictions regarding food and drink combinations; however, every promotional offer must be approved by the state prior to actually conducting the promotion.
Can bartenders in MT work as a bartender with a felony conviction? maybe
Yes and no. The ability to serve alcohol with a felony conviction is "Offender Specific." Each judge sets the parameter of the probation specifics. Some judges will allow them to serve alcohol, while other judges will not allow them to consume, sell, store, or be part of alcohol in any way. However, those with a felony conviction cannot have a liquor license in Montana.
Related Site Searches
- bartending license
- wisconsin liquor license search
- food handlers license dc
- bartending license pa
- food handlers license nyc
- arizona bartending license
- bartending laws
- indiana bartending license
- bartender license indiana
- florida bartending laws
- free bartending license wisconsin