Responsible Serving of Alcohol
Vermont Responsible Serving of Alcohol Information
Responsible Serving of Alcohol is also available in the following packages:
PSCC is approved by the Vermont Department of Liquor Control
Related Courses for VT:
The minimum age to sell alcohol in Vermont is 16 or 18. The minimum age to serve alcohol in Vermont is 18.
The Vermont Department of Liquor ControlThe agency that handles Vermont liquor licensing and/or bartender licensing rules and regulations in Vermont is The Vermont Department of Liquor Control. The contact information for The Vermont Department of Liquor Control is listed below. You can contact them to verify that online server certification (bartender license) can be obtained in Vermont. We have also listed that information where applicable.
The Vermont Department of Liquor Control
Telephone: (802) 828-2345
Bartending License regulations for sellers and servers in Vermont
- VT Dram Shop Laws: Yes
- VT Happy Hour Laws: "Vermont Happy hour Laws reference the prohibited practices that result in excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages by consumers. You may NOT: Offer alcohol beverages at reduced prices for any period of time during daily legal hours. Permit games, contests, or promotions which encourage the rapid or excess consumption of alcohol beverages. Reuse, refill, or tamper with any bottle of alcoholic liquor, nor shall such licensee adulterate, dilute, fortify, or cause any substitution of any nature to be made in or to the contents of any bottle of acloholic liquor."
Can bartenders in VT work as a bartender with a felony conviction? yes
Yes. There are no restrictions on serving with the exception of age.
Related Site Searches
- bartending license
- wisconsin liquor license search
- food handlers license dc
- bartending license pa
- food handlers license nyc
- arizona bartending license
- florida bartending laws
- indiana bartending license
- bartending laws
- bartender license indiana
- free bartending license wisconsin