Login: Login


ID Responsible Serving of Alcohol (On and Off Premise)

Please choose the type of training you need from the options below.

In ID you can take either the on-premise responsible serving course if you are working at a bar or restaurant. Or, take the off-premise responsible serving course if you are working in a convenience store, liquor store, or other off-premises sales business.

Bartending License / On-Premises Responsible Serving
(click to choose)
On-Premise Responsible Serving
For servers at establishments where patrons consume alcohol on the premises.
(Ex: bars, restaurants, catering, events, etc)

Bartending License / Off-Premises Responsible Serving
(click to choose)
Off-Premise Responsible Serving
For sellers at establishments that sell alcohol to be consumed elsewhere.
(Ex: liquor stores, convenience stores, grocery stores, etc)