Responsible Serving of Alcohol
Related Courses for IN:
The minimum age to sell alcohol in Indiana is 19 with supervision
*19 & 20 year olds can "ring-up" the sale of alcoholic beverages at drug/grocery stores if supervised by at least one other employee who is 21 years of age or older.
. The minimum age to serve alcohol in Indiana is 19 with supervision
**19 & 20 year olds may hold a restricted employee permit issued by the Commission for the purpose of serving alcoholic beverages in the dining room of a hotel or restaurant if supervised by a person who has successfully .
The Indiana Alcohol and Tobacco CommissionThe agency that handles Indiana liquor licensing and/or bartender licensing rules and regulations in Indiana is The Indiana Alcohol and Tobacco Commission. The contact information for The Indiana Alcohol and Tobacco Commission is listed below. You can contact them to verify that online server certification (bartender license) can be obtained in Indiana. We have also listed that information where applicable.
The Indiana Alcohol and Tobacco Commission
Bartending License regulations for sellers and servers in Indiana
- IN Dram Shop Laws: Yes
- IN Happy Hour Laws: Indiana state law prohibits price discrimination of ALL alcoholic beverages. The price for any drink or alcoholic beverage must remain the same from the time a business opens to the time it closes unless there is paid, live entertainment; at which time drink prices may be INCREASED during the live entertainment time. FREE DRINKS ARE PROHIBITED. IC 7.1-5-10-20.
Can bartenders in IN work as a bartender with a felony conviction? maybe
No. If you have a probation for a OWI (operating while intoxicated) or have convictions within the past 10 years related to an OWI, that will/could prevent you from having an Employee Permit.
Related Site Searches
- how to get an alcohol servers permit in california
- bartending license
- requirements for serving alcohol in nevada
- wisconsin liquor license search
- bartending license pa
- arizona bartending license
- free bartending license wisconsin
- how to get your alcohol servers card in arizona
- bartending laws
- bartender license indiana
- get bartenders license free nc