Responsible Serving of Alcohol
Maine Responsible Serving of Alcohol Information
Responsible Serving of Alcohol is also available in the following packages:
Approved by the Maine Department of Public Safety!
Related Courses for ME:
The minimum age to sell and serve alcohol in Maine is 17 with supervisor 21 or older.
The Maine Bureau of Alcoholic BeveragesThe agency that handles Maine liquor licensing and/or bartender licensing rules and regulations in Maine is The Maine Bureau of Alcoholic Beverages. The contact information for The Maine Bureau of Alcoholic Beverages is listed below. You can contact them to verify that online server certification (bartender license) can be obtained in Maine. We have also listed that information where applicable.
The Maine Bureau of Alcoholic Beverages
Telephone: (207) 287-3721
Bartending License regulations for sellers and servers in Maine
- ME Dram Shop Laws: Yes
- ME Happy Hour Laws: State law prohibits the promotion of alcohol in the following ways: Give away free drinks to your customers. Serve more than two drinks containing spirits to a single customer at a time. Serve a carafe of wine containing more than one liter (33.8 oz.) of wine to a single customer at a time. Serve more than one liter (33.8 oz.) of malt liquor to a single customer at a time. Sell, offer to sell or deliver to any person or group an unlimited number of drinks for a fixed price (exception for private functions not open to the public). Encourage or permit games or contests that involve drinking or that award drinks as prizes.
Can bartenders in ME work as a bartender with a felony conviction? yes
There are no prohibitions for having felons and the service of liquor.
Related Site Searches
- wisconsin liquor license search
- bartending license
- food handlers license dc
- bartending license pa
- food handlers license nyc
- arizona bartending license
- bartending laws
- indiana bartending license
- free bartending license wisconsin
- florida bartending laws
- bartender license indiana