Responsible Serving of Alcohol
Michigan Responsible Serving of Alcohol Information
Responsible Serving of Alcohol is also available in the following packages:
Approved for alcohol server training by the Michigan Liquor Control Commission
Related Courses for MI:
The minimum age to sell and serve alcohol in Michigan is 18.
The Michigan Liquor Control CommissionThe agency that handles Michigan liquor licensing and/or bartender licensing rules and regulations in Michigan is The Michigan Liquor Control Commission. The contact information for The Michigan Liquor Control Commission is listed below. You can contact them to verify that online server certification (bartender license) can be obtained in Michigan. We have also listed that information where applicable.
The Michigan Liquor Control Commission
Bartending License regulations for sellers and servers in Michigan
- MI Dram Shop Laws: Yes
- MI Happy Hour Laws: Happy Hour Laws reference the prohibited practices that result in excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages by consumers. You may NOT: Serve or sell two or more drinks at a price less than the number of containers actually sold - "two for the price of one." Serve more than what a customer is paying for - no free drinks. Sell an undetermined quantity of alcohol for a fixed price- "all you can drink." Sell alcoholic beverages at a reduced price to consumers paying a fixed "buy-in" price.
Related Site Searches
- wisconsin liquor license search
- bartending license
- food handlers license dc
- bartending license pa
- arizona bartending license
- food handlers license nyc
- indiana bartending license
- bartending laws
- free bartending license wisconsin
- florida bartending laws
- bartender license indiana