Related Courses for NM:
- Employer Packages for New Mexico
- New Mexico Food Safety for Handlers
- New Mexico Food Safety for Managers
The minimum age to sell alcohol in New Mexico is 21. The minimum age to serve alcohol in New Mexico is 19.
The New Mexico Alcohol and Gaming DivisionThe agency that handles New Mexico liquor licensing and/or bartender licensing rules and regulations in New Mexico is The New Mexico Alcohol and Gaming Division. The contact information for The New Mexico Alcohol and Gaming Division is listed below. You can contact them to verify that online server certification (bartender license) can be obtained in New Mexico. We have also listed that information where applicable.
The New Mexico Alcohol and Gaming Division
Telephone: (505) 476-4875
Bartending License regulations for sellers and servers in New Mexico
- NM Dram Shop Laws: Yes
- NM Happy Hour Laws: Happy Hour Laws reference the prohibited practices that result in excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages by consumers. You may NOT: Serve or sell two or more drinks at a price less than the number of containers actually sold - "two for the price of one." Sell an undetermined quantity of alcohol for a fixed price- "all you can drink." Sell alcoholic beverages at a reduced price to consumers paying a fixed "buy-in" price. Sell or serve more than two drinks to a single customer at a time. Impose an entry fee or cover charge due to reduced drink prices.
Can bartenders in NM work as a bartender with a felony conviction? yes
Yes. Nothing in the statutes or regulations prohibit the issuance of a Server Certification to a convicted felon. A convicted felony cannot own a license.
Related Site Searches
- bartending license
- wisconsin liquor license search
- food handlers license dc
- bartending license pa
- food handlers license nyc
- arizona bartending license
- bartending laws
- bartender license indiana
- florida bartending laws
- indiana bartending license
- free bartending license wisconsin