Responsible Serving of Alcohol
Pennsylvania Responsible Serving of Alcohol Information
Responsible Serving of Alcohol is also available in the following packages:
Approved by the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board as a valid curriculum for their RAMP Server / Seller Training!
Related Courses for PA:
- Employer Packages for Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Food Safety for Handlers
- Pennsylvania Food Safety for Managers
The minimum age to sell and serve alcohol in Pennsylvania is 18.
The Pennsylvania Liquor Control BoardThe agency that handles Pennsylvania liquor licensing and/or bartender licensing rules and regulations in Pennsylvania is The Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board. The contact information for The Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board is listed below. You can contact them to verify that online server certification (bartender license) can be obtained in Pennsylvania. We have also listed that information where applicable.
The Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board
Bartending License regulations for sellers and servers in Pennsylvania
- PA Dram Shop Laws:
- PA Happy Hour Laws:
Can bartenders in PA work as a bartender with a felony conviction?
Related Site Searches
- bartending license
- wisconsin liquor license search
- food handlers license dc
- codes regulations of pa liquor control board
- bartending license pa
- pa bartender regulations
- arizona bartending license
- food handlers license nyc
- bartender license indiana
- florida bartending laws
- indiana bartending license